Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Failure

I had such good intentions for my a super awesome dance blog.

But I have failed.

I have tried so hard to keep up.

But pretty soon, watching my FAVORITE show became a chore knowing that I had to blog.

I really love dance and I really love giving my opinion.

Maybe I can just sporadically blog, eh? I am not sure who reads this anywho...and was made mainly to remind myself of all the routines.

Let me just say that the show that aired on 6/29 had Kristin Chenoweth as a guess judge and I ADORE her. It also had TWO dances that I LOVED and got chills for the first time....danced by my favorites Ryan and Ricky and then Jordan and Tadd.

Elminated on 6/30 were Miranda and Robert. I am not in that "sad" phase about people leaving, yet. Clarice and Jess better be the next to leave, is all I hope for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment